söndag 17 maj 2009

Troll Church







Hi again!

It still feels like being on holiday since the season hasn’t really started yet and I am already kind of good prepared J ! The weather has been really nice for almost a week now and I got sunburned twice.
One of my roommates and me went for a hike yesterday to the famous “Troll Church”. We went 4 km up the hills - mainly along a waterfall and through the forest until we reached the timber line. There is still snow up there, but it was really warm! Close to the top of the mountain is the so-called Troll Church which is mainly a grotto with a waterfall inside. It was pitch-black in there and we only had one torch with us so that I had to go by myself to be able to see something at all. I climbed over some rocks in there and walked through water to reach the waterfall at the end of this grotto. I was just happy that the torch lasted till the end because without it it would have been impossible to get out again. It felt a bit like being in one of those adventure books by Enid Blyton and looking for a treasure! We then had a picnic up there and walked down again.
It was a great day out and it was really time to do sth else than sitting at home and be bored!!

1 kommentar: