torsdag 28 maj 2009

Molde

Since we cancelled our trip to Trondhem for now I decided not go to Molde this morning. Just didn’t feel like staying at home all day again. I walked to the next bus stop which took me about 45 minutes (I walked fast!). When the bus arrived a bunch of small schoolchildren was on it. I decided of course to sit a bit in the back, but after 2 minutes the teacher asked the driver if he is sure about sth. – I didn’t hear the other part of the discussion, but then he took out his guitar. For the next 30 minutes they were now singing songs – everything from kids’ songs to “Smoke on the Water” and “Mamma Mia”. The parts that were too difficult in the English songs were just sung by the teacher and the kids were clapping their hands in the meantime. 3 old ladies were sitting in the middle and a boy (maybe 10 or 11) moved from the last row to the front and whistled. When they got off the driver did not stop at the normal stop where you’re right on the street or in the grass when you get off, but he stopped on a parking lot on the other side so that they could get out without paying attention to other cars. You see - after 3 years in Scandinavia I am still amazed by those things!! Close to a culture shock! So, luckily on the way back home the driver told the teenagers to turn down their mobiles.
Besides, I enjoyed a day by myself in a city!! I had a cheeseburger at Burger King and went into at least 3 bookshops! I had a nice coffee on a roof terrace and collected some more brochures at the tourist information :-)
After 3 hours I took the bus back to Eide which is a 30 minute drive and then walked home again where my flatmate met me 500 meters from home by car and by chance. So, it was a lot of walking for a day in the city – but def. worth it!

1 kommentar:

  1. Ja men norrmännen är ju asgoa´111111:)
    Vi saknar dig bettina! Kom tillbakzzzzzz.....

    SvaraRadera