torsdag 11 juni 2009

Trondheim


Remember that I wanted to go to Trondheim? It has been on my mind for the past 4 years and now I finally made it! Well… as a guide! The guideservice over there doesn’t have enough German guides so 4 of us went last Friday and guided the city tour whereby 3 of us had never been there before! Of course we prepared and everything went well, but it’s still kind of funny to show people around in a city which you only know from maps and the guidebook ;-) now the plan is to go back soon and look at those things I really wanna see.

I have also been guiding the famous Trollstigen again and the Atlantic Road – which I still hate!

And Christoph has been here! We met in Molde on Saturday and he got to experience that I am really living in the middle of nowhere for a few days. On Sunday we went hiking onto a hill (618 m) behind our house. You’ve got a great view over the fjord and the farms around here. And it is obviously a base for paragliding! I want to fly as well!!!! On Monday we went to Molde by bus and went hiking there as well. This time it was just about 400 m above sea level. It was actually sunny all those days he was here!

Now we’re at home again and it seems like it won’t change for the next few days. Somehow, I assumed I would be really busy this summer, but I start realizing the only thing that keeps me busy is hiking! Which is not too bad, but the dream about the Norwegian salary starts to disappear :-( We’ll see… at least we got our provisional "personnummer" and we can now try to fight our way through Norwegian bureaucracy to open a bank account.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar